- 3804 -139 Ave
- Cost: Free with leisure access pass
- Improve your fitness level, learn about the equipment at the facility and meet new people.
For more info contact Lisa: 780-405-1264
- Registration will be required to enter the facility (as it was before), via the Move, Learn, Play website (https://movelearnplay.edmonton.ca/) or calling 3-1-1 (must provide the date, time, and location of where you want to go). You are able to book for March 19th now, so I recommend you book early if you are planning to attend.
- Masks will be required at ALL TIMES (even while exercising).
- Tracks are NOT open for walking around, as they are being used to distance equipment. You may only use them to access a different part of the fitness centre if necessary.
- *Cited directly from the City of Edmonton website:
-Weight and cardio equipment will be available for low intensity workouts, which means you must be able to talk while exercising.
-Another way to judge low intensity is the Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) scale (see attached image) from 1-10. An RPE of 1-4 is acceptable.
-Physical distancing of 3 meters is required at all times.
- Please be dressed and ready to exercise when you arrive, and bring appropriate, clean indoor footwear.
- Lisa will still be at the facility to facilitate the program, but will be keeping a 3 meter distance at all times.