“Tech Smart Workshops @ Employabilities a Stepping Stone to becoming Tech Friendly!
Goal: To assist you in becoming tech friendly in the current tech era
These workshops cover the following topics
– Getting to know your computer
– Introduction to Windows
– Microsoft Word 2016 basics
– Files and Folders
– Various Online Tools
– Internet and Email basics
– Introduction to Job Search
– Online Job Application Tutorial
– Creating an Online Job Profile”
EmployAbilities provides Skill Development, Education, Employment Programs and Support Services to Adults and Youth with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, Mental Health Challenges, Permanent Injuries, and Other Employment Barriers.
Call 780-423-4106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The Wellness Network is a safe space for all individuals.